Going to Target was all Jenni's fault today. She told me about Little Einstein's fruit snacks. Unfortunately, Target let me down and they don't have them there. So Luke picked out the Princess fruit snacks. (Don't tell Jake) He normally eats the Nemo fruit snacks but I let him pick them all by himself.
Tonight Jake had to work late again so the best noise in the world to hear is silence. The kids were in bed by 7:20 and now I can breathe without hearing crying or whining. Peyton was great today but Luke had to throw a fit when I said he had to eat two more bites before we could go outside.
Peyton is wearing a polka dot shirt today!!! I love polka dots on girls. If you are thinking "Wow, this shirt would look great with brown and white spots" you will be happy to know we have a brown one with white spots too.
4 comments:
laura I like peyton's sock do they make a 264 months sock?? I figure if they make a 6- 12 month sock they have to keep the months going.
Check Walmart for the Little Einsteins fruit snacks - that is where I got them. They also have Dora ones, which Ethan loves. Funny that Luke picked out the princess ones. I let Ethan pick out big boy underwear and he wanted the Dora ones (which were clearly for girls), that is where I had to put my foot down. Luckily we found Diego ones.
Jenni,
I started laughing when I read your comment. I'm glad that Luke is not the only boy that likes girls on things (i.e. underwear, fruit snacks, dolls). Good job on finding Diego underwear.
Mark,
You are just being silly!!! If her socks said "Her First Socks" then I would expect a "Her Second Socks" and so on.....
Post a Comment