Friday, April 4, 2008

$9 dollar car wash or 9 refreshing sodas???


I don't know why I think these car washes work. Every time I get a car wash I come out feeling taken advantage of. My car never gets clean and there are always spots that I end up wiping off myself. Trust me these car washes do not take off bird poop!!! Luke is even afraid of these car washes. With all of these reasons I still decided "Lets get a car wash today". As we drove in, and I paid $9 dollars for the Works car wash, the water started hitting the car. That was right when Luke started screaming. I explained to him that the car was getting a shower. He didn't buy it. Once I arrived home I noticed that my car didn't look any cleaner than it did when I went in before. All I could think about was "Dang it...I could have gotten 9 sodas rather then this crappy car wash."

Don't fall for these car washes.....get soda instead!!!!

1 comment:

Reggs said...

I hate when I get the car wash that doesn't come with the dryer. I hate coming out sopping wet because everyone just knows you paid for a carwash. I also don't get the point of the "under carriage" rinse. Hmph.
For $9 they better clean my car and brush my teeth for me! But hey, don't feel bad. My kids are terrified of the car wash. It's what I threaten if they don't stay in their seatbelts. :D