I have decided to start a series of "Jobs that I would never do but am grateful people do them". This first job is an obvious one. Luke loves Shamu but I would never get into the water with a killer whale. In case people have forgotten that Shamu can kill a human with one bite. Yes, one bite. I do not want to be a Zinger...thank you. (Sorry, I assume that everyone eats Zingers in one bite like me)
Shamu Trainer Job Description:
You must be willing to jump into freezing water with a black and white wetsuit that leaves nothing to the imagination. You must be willing to throw huge fish into a killer whale's mouth and quickly take your hands back before they are bitten off (quick reflexes a must). You must be able to grab the killer whale as he is jumping out of the water and pretending that you are not freaked out of your mind as you are 10 ft above the water with your hands on a killer whale's mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment