Has anyone ever got a phone call in the middle of the night for some random unknown number? Well, that happened to me last night. I woke up at 4:30am to the sound of my cellphone vibrating. I had my phone next to my bed and I saw that it was "Unknown". I still answered it and no one talked on the other end. Then I hung up and they called back AGAIN. The worst part is that I never fell back to sleep and Peyton woke up at 5:20am. I fed her and then she was kind of doozing off when Luke up at 6am. I played with them until 7:15 and then Jake let me go back to sleep until 7:45. I am doing pretty well but Luke is running around naked right now and Peyton is sleeping.
Okay....a few minutes has passed and I put a diaper on my son.
No comments:
Post a Comment