Peyton did great today! She took her first nap at 9am and slept till 10:30am. Then I got a refreshing beverage and fresh produce for Luke. I buy apples, bananas, pears and healthy stuff for Luke but not so much for me.
After Luke's nap and Peyton's second nap we went over to my MIL's house. She did my laundry (nice MIL) and I just had to fold it. That was super tough...j/k. Before I went to my MIL's house I did get a new refreshing beverage. This one was free because I was a little friendly if you know what I mean!!! No, I just happen to know the attendant very well and Luke draws pictures for him. Yes, we draw pictures for him and his name is Bob. In fact, we know all the employees of the Mobil down the street. There is Lisa, Tanya, Bob, Rhonda and Tamu. They are all really nice to Luke and Peyton. Plus the Dr.Pepper is quite delicious!!!! My dream soda refill location would allow me to open a tab and that way I could be in and out with my refreshing beverages!!!!
Now I have a question for all of you Mothers out there!!! Right now we are whitetrash and Peyton is sleeping in our main room. We need to put her crib into Luke's room but we are not sure how that will work. Luke rarely wakes up at night and if Peyton wakes up we let her cry (after we check on her obviously). What transitions do you all recommend or having her sleep in the main room the rest of her life is okay?
1 comment:
ok, so i am totally worshipping you right now with the fruit thing. I always feel really guilty as I'm watching Piper tear into her chicken nuggets. She always bypasses her apple dippers and goes right to my fries. It's really sad. The thing is, I HATE apples, I don't eat them myself. But, you set a good example, so I'll snag some the next time I go!
Danika had her baby! And it wasn't an April Fools joke, either. HEE HEE!
I will have to check out that link for the adventures of christine. i am just NOW watching old seinfeld episodes. Then I'm going to watch Gilmore girls. then prison break. I am WAY behind on awesome TV shows!!
Post a Comment