
During these tough times of the country going into a recession I am so thankful for selfless companies that try to help out the little people....if you know what I mean. Here is to our local heroes:
McDonalds...Thank you for lowering your prices of your 42oz to 69cents! This will help the little people and the economy! Plus it will create a life long friend of Laura Beers (Well at least until you raise the prices in the fall then I will move on to another place with cheap soda. Don't worry I will come back and be loyal the next time you lower the prices.)
2 comments:
LAURA!!!!
your kids are wayy cute!!
WOW! I go a week without checking blogs and I get a literal cornucopia of laura blogs! YEE HAW!
I don't know what to do about a kid who keeps getting out of bed, but I know that Supernanny says to just keep putting them back in bed. Me, being the lazy mom, would just threaten to put Pip in a crib. (Super mom, here, too).
About the guy on the playground? UM YAH, NOT COOL. If he was a Dad, he would be looking around for the MOM. NO FATHER would be wandering off the playground with someone else's baby. SERIOUSLY SCARY. I hope you got a good look at him, just in case. If it makes you feel any better, Piper took off in the RC Willey and it took almost ten minutes (and the entire RC staff) to find her. I have never been so freaked out in my life.
I don't know what is cutest about Luke: the diva tattoo or the fun dip kiss!! He is a cutie!
You aren't crafty?? You mean you don't bedazzle your t-shirts? You don't put sparkle glue on your purses? You don't scrapbook on the toilet? HOW DO YOU CALL YOURSELF MORMON? (I'm pretty sure that is what these Utahans think about me, and I freaking LIVE here).
And I also want to applaud McDonalds, for having squares of cheese that will automatically give me diarrhea, no matter if its on an egg mcmuffin or a burger. (They always sneak in that cheese!) But now I will be forced to buy my soda there because its cheaper!
Keep the blogs rolling, I love 'em!
Post a Comment