Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cleaning the Bathroom


Today I decided I would be a good Mom and let Luke help me clean the bathrooms. Since our apt is so small cleaning the whole apt, and bathrooms, does not take very long. So I let him take a paper towel and help wash the mirrors and sinks. Okay....this added almost an extra 20 minutes. I'm not sure if the bathroom was hot and it made me cranky or I was really irritated at having to do everything 2, and sometimes 3, times. From now on I will clean the bathrooms and bribe Luke with a Fun Dip to sit on the couch and leave me alone.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

That is funny. Ethan always wants to help me clean the bathroom so I give him a pretend paper towel and pretend cleaner. I have him clean the tub while I am cleaning the sink so he won't be in my way.

Anonymous said...

Smart cousin!!!!