Friday, May 16, 2008

"The Office" Review


Okay, so I just watched "The Office". I am annoyed because I was waiting for the entire 1 hour episode for Jim and Pam to get engaged. I was disappointed that they didn't get engaged but everything else was ok. What did everyone else think about the season finale? Here are my predictions for next season:

-Jim and Pam will be engaged starting at the Season Premiere of next Season
-Jim will be offered Ryan's old Job

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I was thinking the same thing about Jim being offered Ryan's job.

ANGELA said...

We love "The Office". I was a little annoyed also, but I think your predictions could be right. Even though he was creepy, I am going to miss Toby. And I did love the whole Kevin thing. That was hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the office -- what happened with Ryan's drug addiction? Why didn't they work that in? Overall, a disappointing season ender. Loved the Kevin thing, too!!!!!!