Thursday, June 26, 2008
Finally I'm getting Whistled At
I have been running now for a few months and I'm an official Runner. I always give the 'Runner's Head Nod' to my fellow runners. I am starting to get below 9 minutes and looking good at it. My only problem is that I have not been whistled at or yelled at when I'm running. This all changed last night. I was running along, and looking good at it, and a guy stuck his head out the passenger side of the window and yelled "looking good". Well, he might have yelled something else but I couldn't make it out since they were traveling almost 50 miles an hour. I just assume he said "looking good". Then as I was running up the hill to my apartment someone let out a whistle. Yes, a whistle. I had no idea I looked that good!!!! True, they might have been mocking me but I like to look at the "glass is half full" type responses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The question is "Did the whistle come from a mexican?"
Laura, should I take offense to the comment about a mexican?????
And Congratulations!
Christine.
Post a Comment