So 7 years ago I bought a pair of black leather pants from the Guess Outlet because they were on clearance for $75 dollars. I remember thinking "Every person needs a good pair of leather pants". I don't think that was rational thinking. I wore them once to dinner with Jenni and Sheri. So I posted them on Ebay and finally someone bid on them for $10 dollars. At first I thought "$10 dollars? I should keep them just in case I need to wear them". Staci, my sister, said "Take the $10 dollars. So I did and now I do not have leather pants!!!!
2 comments:
But what if you NEED to wear leather pants? Like, what if your friends have a 90's party? Goodbye leather pants...
Cousin...that was why I was holding onto them. What if? Thanks for making me rethink selling them. Although, I don't think anyone wants to see me in leather pants!!!
Post a Comment