Yesterday I failed miserably on my one (1) 32oz. refill a day! I got a 44oz refill at 11 and then I was so worn out and tired that I got another soda (with a new refill cup) at 5pm when Jake took Luke to the pool to swim. Jake thought I was whitetrash because I didn't put clothes on Peyton. I don't care because I wish I could walk around in my garments all day long even when going to the store. Unfortunately, that would scare EVERYONE, and it is against the covenant of wearing the garment, so I do not do that!
So this morning Peyton and Luke woke up at 7Am. 7AM!!!! HOORAY!!!! So this modified the schedule for the day. So I decided to go on a walk around 9am to get my gulpage rather then 11 since it is going to be so hot today. (90s today...yeah, 90s) So I start my walk with my new gulpage refill cup and it is already hot! We stop by Staters Brothers to get Juicy Juice for Luke and then we went to Mobil. The Dr.Pepper was out, it was out last night too, and they tried for almost 30 minutes! So I'm in the store with a double stroller, two kids and a massively big refill cup. Finally they told me it couldn't be fixed so I just refilled my cup with Pepsi. They gave me the refill for free and my refill from yesterday. (I left my dollar in the trunk when I took out the stroller. So I got a refill but had no money. Sheri, the nice Mobil gas attendant, said to just pay tomorrow but that was also waived too by the manager) So I have a reason to get another one later this afternoon. Peyton went down for a nap around 10:15am and Luke is playing with the neighbor's kids! So I have alone time to work on my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment