Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Target is Insane


Today I went to Target to pick up some basic kid items and the kitchen area was closed! I know but before you panic it did reopen when I was checking out. I bet all of the moms in Target were freaking out because without popcorn how does Target expect us to keep our kids entertained????? So I got my normal popcorn/drink combo but when I handed the lady $1.07 they said that they just raised their prices to $1.62 for the combo!!! It went up 55 cents???? I can't believe that as a LOYAL Target fan they would raise their prices for something so cheap. How expensive is Popcorn and Soda???? I will be sending my comments to Target.com to let them know how disappointed I am. I just wanted to give you all a warning so you are not as surprised as I am when you get the combo at Target.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

This is very sad news! I am very disappointed in Target. I may not make my bi-weekly trip anymore!

Laura Beers said...

Thank you for supporting me Jenni.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should make lots of flyers that say popcorn soda combo 1.07 and spread them throughout the store that would make target pay.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I told Karen it was awesome and she should start a rival blog. I can't believe your dad aimed the ping pong ball right at Luke's head. He should pick on someone his own size. Sorry to hear about the terrible inflation going on at the California Targets. Yet another reason Texas is the best. It is still a $1.07 her in Texas for a combo.