Thursday, June 19, 2008

This is as good as it gets most days!

I rarely take pictures of myself and this is the reason. This is about as good as it gets most days. If you notice that I have no make up on, my garments are hanging out a little of my shirt, my hair is pulled back lazily and I look like I just woke up. My only defense is that my kids wake up at 5ish and that I really have stopped caring. Most days I wipe away the eye crusties before I talk to our neighbors. Showers and brushing my teeth are a must but if you notice that my hair is still wet but pulled right back into a pony tail. Some days my shirts are already dirty and it is not even 8am. I still keep that shirt most of the time since it is only going to get messier. Oh well....this is as good as it gets during the week!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I love the look because I am usually sporting the same one.

Jacquelyn said...

Wow, you look like me! I feel lots better now.