Monday, June 16, 2008

Where we live


I'm not sure if everyone knows where we live but I thought I should put a post on. This is our apt complex- Sycamore Hills Apt- and we are apt #97. You can actually see our apt. We are on the far right and we have the private entrance on the second floor. My kids play out front with the neighborhood kids all day. The apt in the middle, on the bottom floor, is the family that we have really become friends with. The father is British and is a stay at home Dad. The Mom works and is in school. Their kids are 4 and 6 and are awesome. They are so polite and are incredibly nice to Luke. In fact, the 6 yr old girl pretends that Peyton is her little sister.

Well this is where we live for another month then off to my parent's. We really love our apt. The neighbors right below are weird but they keep to themselves.

3 comments:

Bonnie and David said...

You are moving back to our ward? If it is true I am so happy!!! We have missed you. Bonnie

Laura Beers said...

Yes, we are moving back into the ward! We are moving in Aug 2 or 9th. My parents are making the decision really easy because they are welcoming us back with open arms. (I think it because of the grandkids) Jake will be starting USD law school on Aug 25.
We are excited to see you the ward and especially your family on a regular basis!

Bonnie and David said...

YEA!!!!