Ha ha!!! This reminds me of college, when you taught me this dance and I was doing it in Relief Society! So funny. Everyone was like, "hey, the lesson was supposed to be on charity" and i was all, 'AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A LAURA PARTY!" and then they started to leave and then I got released that day, but that is such a fun song! I still sing it. OO! OOO OO!
2 comments:
Ha ha!!! This reminds me of college, when you taught me this dance and I was doing it in Relief Society! So funny. Everyone was like, "hey, the lesson was supposed to be on charity" and i was all, 'AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A LAURA PARTY!" and then they started to leave and then I got released that day, but that is such a fun song! I still sing it. OO! OOO OO!
Great stuff but next time you should plug the blog. example. Aint no blog like lauras blog Yeah yeah yeah.
Post a Comment