
This was the Hippo Plunge. The Hippos just were hanging out mooning everyone at the zoo. Good for them! If I was locked up like that I would probably moon everyone too! Actually I would probably sit in a lawn chair, drink a soda and take pictures of the people taking pictures of me. Next time I will leave that in the Hippo Suggestion Box.

I have given up trying to get Luke to look at the camera. He will say cheese and look away so I will just have to explain to him when he is 21 that he has no pictures of him looking at the camera because he was too busy looking at everything else but me!

I love the zoo and I even love it more when Luke goes with his cousins. He has so much fun following them around.
No comments:
Post a Comment