Sunday, July 13, 2008

As Good As It Gets on Sunday

I got up early on Sunday and did my hair and makeup since I had to give a talk. We came home, ate lunch and took a nap till 4ish. Then we played around and ate dinner. Following that we all went outside and chatted with our neighbors. Since I had the camera I asked Jake to take a picture of me and Peyton. Jake said "Oh that is a good one". So I didn't look at it but proceeded to give the kids a bath. I thought everyone should see what Jake thinks is a "Good Picture". Maybe he thought I was talking about Peyton?

This is why I don't take pictures of myself. My poor kids will fortunately won't have to see what their Mom looked like all the time when they were growing up.

1 comment:

Reggs said...

a great picture of you both! You look really great for stressing out over your talk, and Peyton looks stunning. Like a little gerber baby!
Hey you should get some other stuff from the Albertsons and pass it off as your own!!
"would you like some refreshing lemonade? it's fresh squeezed." (as you go into the kitchen, squeeze the lemonade bottle as you pour it).
I'm glad you didn't die after the bee sting! I guess you'll have to die from DP addiction, just like we all assumed.LOL!!