Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4th PARTY

This morning Peyton and Luke slept in till 6:30am to help start of the July 4th celebration!!!! Jake and I took turns getting extra sleep this morning and then I went and got donuts for us. After a delicious soda and donut we went over to the party with Jake's family. Luke got to play with his cousins and was eating lots of cupcakes. After the party Luke and Jake went swimming. I went back to the Beers' house and put Peyton down for a nap. Afterwards we all went back to our place and Jake let me take a nap. For dinner I had delicious Jack in the Box and Jake had Panda Express. Then Jake took Luke back to his parent's house to play with his cousins. I just put Peyton down and I'm watching t.v. and updating my blog.

What did you do?

No comments: