Jake took my car in today because my dashboard lights went out and I needed them fixed (nice husband). Unfortunately, I forgot to get my sit and stand stroller out of the trunk so I had no way to get my gulpage until Jake got home from work. So I pulled the stroller out from storage and found some cable wire and I tied Luke's tot wagon to the stroller. It was so whitetrash that I am a little shocked that I didn't get a ticket. Luke and Peyton loved taking turns in the tot wagon. The end result was excellent because I got my soda and that made the day that much more special for me.
5 comments:
LOOLOOL!!! This should have been titled, "Laura shows her love and devotion to DP at all costs."
Ha, ha. I too, had a crazy things I do for DP day. I was going to have my neighbor's kids all day, and I knew I wouldn't be able to leave the house. SO, I got up BEFORE I had to, to get a DP before all the kids arrived at 8:30. Oh, the love I have for DP!
That is AWESOME!!! Never will I meet its white-trash equal!
You are my hero. And I think I have the same stroller.
ahahahaha. this should not be surprising to me, but i love it. nothing stand in the way of laura and her DP. i miss you!
Post a Comment