Monday, August 4, 2008

Awesome Neighbors

We were very lucky at our last apartment to have such great neighbors. (Now the people directly below us wouldn't even acknowledge us when we said Hello but they were the exception) One family we especially grew to love was the Waters Family. I love George and Josie so much and I will seriously miss seeing them every day. They were such amazing kids and so well behaved. They were so nice to Peyton and Luke and had such great spirits about them. I loved having them at our apartment! Their parents, Dom and Pam, were amazing too so I'm sure that is where they picked up their "awesomeness". I have a lot of pictures on my camera of George and Josie but I have not uploaded them yet. So here are just three pictures of our neighbors. Unfortunately, we do not have any pictures of Pam but she is a pretty woman.
This is Josie holding Peyton's toy.

This is Dom and George took the picture! George is quite the talented photographer for being so young.

No comments: