I have access to the blog, but unfortunately I am not able to respond or post a comment. I think it is okay, but I have to tell you there aren't nearly enough items on the blog to make me feel patriotic. It is almost as if you aren't proud of your country or the men and women serving to protect you and your way of life. If I didn't know any better I would think the page was put together by a communist. Without a flag or a yellow ribbon, this blog seems lacking. I mean would it kill you to put up an article about the olympics, politics or even the upcoming BYU football season? While I will read the blog for entertainment, I guess I must still rely on CNN and Fox News for my important current events.
-Name Withheld
I understand where this reader is coming from. I have made the appropriate changes to my website. After all, this should be a one stop blog site. It should have current events that I feel are important to know.
Thank you anonymous reader! You have made this blog even better than it was.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
I value your feedback
I received this reader's opinion of my blog in my email and I just wanted to pass it along:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey Laura!
Sorry, no trips planned to SD yet! Maybe Thanksgiving. We'll let ya know!
I like your additions. Ryan would be so proud of the BYU football countdown!
So what does it mean to be a follower of your blog? I was looking at your blog and it said be the first follower so I just clicked on it - not sure what it does, but I am lucky to be the first.
what the weird? you already have an anonymous option, why don't they comment?
I always follow your blog! It's great to be "in the now" with one of my best friends.
(You know, when we're not busy texting each other).
Yeah, Laura. I was going to mention that there aren't enough references to dairy on your blog. Don't you know the importance of this food group? You should really do more to show your appreciation of all of the nutrients milk products provide. And maybe throw something about the convenience of drycleaning.
-anonymous :)
I agree with Name Withheld. It's hard for me to take a blog seriously until I know patriotism is at it's core. If you could get a picture of george w. or an eagle in flight up on this site i might dedicate more time to it.
Laura--about this section: "Laura and her most prized possessions." Why is my picture not up there?
Sorry I did not make this clear. I know who wrote the email and it was a joke regarding my email. I just withheld the name as a joke. I thought it was a hilarious comment that is why I passed it along.
oh please. that post was totally serious. nobody jokes about the byu football season like that
Post a Comment