YAY! I'm glad you're back. I especially loved the pic from cafe rio. It's like being in heaven, only heaven is shredded beef. you really gotta try the pork sometime. And the videos were so cute!! Oh i loved peyton's lil' polka dot swimsuit! She reminds me so much of Paisley. I love all your pix and updates, keep them coming! I gotta go, I suddenly have a huge craving for a popsicle.
1 comment:
YAY! I'm glad you're back. I especially loved the pic from cafe rio. It's like being in heaven, only heaven is shredded beef. you really gotta try the pork sometime.
And the videos were so cute!! Oh i loved peyton's lil' polka dot swimsuit! She reminds me so much of Paisley.
I love all your pix and updates, keep them coming! I gotta go, I suddenly have a huge craving for a popsicle.
Post a Comment