Wednesday, August 20, 2008

You can Buy My Love


This morning I woke up with the hope that I was going to be a server at Claim Jumper. Unfortunately, that dream was ruined when the person said she couldn't hire someone that couldn't work on Sundays. I understand her situation but I was really disappointed. The General Manager made it sound like a sure thing but the person that hires servers could care less. So I started looking for a job again. I went over to Denny's again and made phone calls to Outback and Applebees. So I might have the same problem at each of these places. I didn't have this problem in UT because the Brick Oven was closed on Sunday.

So I was extremely disappointed and I even got an extra soda today to help me with my blues. Then the most amazing thing happened. My mom came home and said there was a package for me. I went to the door and I beheld a glorious package. The return address said Dr.Pepper and I knew it was a great gift. Inside was a note from my AWESOME Aunt Karen and AWESOME Uncle Tex. It was a whole case of Dublin Dr.Pepper!!!! This Dr.Pepper is made from Sugar Cane and is for no babies. It is the most delicious Dr.Pepper ever. Aunt Karen and Uncle Tex already had my love but they just bought if for eternity. THANK YOU!!!!

This is me before I guzzled the Delicious Dr.Pepper!

1 comment:

Reggs said...

Claim Jumper? More like LAME Jumper. Whoever sent you that delicious DP must love you a whole bunch! What was the taste difference?
PS...LOVE the video of Luke and Peyton! I love that she jumps along with the car, so cute!