Friday, September 5, 2008

How Sad Am I?

How sad am I? I was a Sr. Project Engineer on a $74 million
dollar project and supervised, and trained, many employees
at R&S and yet I can't even get a part time/night time job at
Target?????


Mail Header

Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to apply with us. We are

unable to offer you a position at this time, but we do

appreciate your interest in Target.

Target Rancho San Diego


5 comments:

The Halladays said...

Hahaha! You are too funny!

Jenni said...

Obviously they are scared that you will take their job.

Reggs said...

what is ironic is they printed it on paper that said, "see yourself in red."
I think you are just WAY too overqualified for all those jobs. They are scared to hire someone who will easily be offered a better position at anytime. They want to hire the lame nosepickers who won't be able to afford beer if Target doesn't hire them.
Sorry hon. You're just not white trash enough.

Laura Beers said...

Thank you for your comments. It has made me feel better about getting rejected from Target.

My parents took me out to dinner to celebrate my "rejection from target" email.

John Sperry said...

Seriously, Laura, I think that you are overqualified for a part-time job at Target. Don't get discouraged, you'll find something.