Saturday, September 6, 2008

I am taking this as a sign

Okay, so I am taking the rejection of target as a sign that I am not supposed to work right now. So I am in a happy mood overall but a bummed mood that I got rejected at some many minimum wage jobs.
I just want Jake to do well in Law School and so I will make sure he has few distractions other than school.

4 comments:

Reggs said...

Hooray! More time during the day to text/chat with me.

John Sperry said...

Good for you!

Rhyll said...

laura, i try to be as unserious as possible in my blog postings, but don't fret. our friend nate got a 180 on the lsat, and then got rejected from a staffing agency that told him he was underqualified for any position they could offer him. he told them thank you, and then started laughing as soon as he hung up the phone.

he is now at columbia. and i am boycotting target for the rest of this week in your honor.

Rhyll said...

but seriously, you couldn't get a job at target??