NICE!! That is classic! By the way, I just heard of a book that you might find amusing. It's called: The White Trash Mom Handbook. :):)
H AH AHA HAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!! I LOVE IT!! LOVE IT LOVE IT!! So funny!P.S. Best Buy would be sweetness! You'd look great in blue, and heck yeeeah for those discounts!
AHHHHHH! No just kidding. That is pretty darn funny though!
So funny! At first glance I did not realize it was you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
NICE!! That is classic! By the way, I just heard of a book that you might find amusing. It's called: The White Trash Mom Handbook. :):)
H AH AHA HAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!! I LOVE IT!! LOVE IT LOVE IT!! So funny!
P.S. Best Buy would be sweetness! You'd look great in blue, and heck yeeeah for those discounts!
AHHHHHH! No just kidding. That is pretty darn funny though!
So funny! At first glance I did not realize it was you.
Post a Comment