Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm going crazy for this dress....


Okay I need your help. I have a coupon for gapkids.com so I can get the dress for 33 dollars and a cute pair of pants on sale for 16 dollars. (That is a good price for girl's pants) Anyways....so is 33 dollars a good price? I will have to buy 2 dresses and return on through their free shipping. The shipping is 7 dollars too.

So am I crazy to get it? I think it is super cute and I have a matching shirt for our family picture. Or should I wait and hope that it goes down in price and then get it? I have checked to see if the price dropped 5 times today....5 times!!!

Honest opinion please.......

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Cousin,

I love the dress! If you are worried about the money you could try the GAP outlet. They do not have the same one, but a I got Ava a super cute Christmas dress there. It is probably not quite a cute, but it was only $15. They had a few to chose from. May be worth a try.

Reggs said...

totally depends. If it will be in a christmas picture as well as her 2 year old milestone picture, I say get it!

I just hate how quickly kids grow out of clothing. I feel like 1/4 of our budget goes to getting the girls clothes that fit. GRRRR!

If you get it I am dying to see the picture!

Laura Beers said...

We don't have a gap outlet around here. I'm just going to wait till it goes on sale then grab it. If not, I'm sure I can get another one that I like.

Thanks for you help Jenni and Reagan!