Friday, October 24, 2008

Laura has income coming in....HOORAY

I am babysitting two kids in my ward for a few hours here and a few hours there. I only babysat the 3 yr old today for a couple of hours because the 18 month old was taking a nap with her Dad at home. It was fun having her around and it was probably the easiest $20 dollars I have made in a long time. (Well, $18......$2 dollars belongs to the Lord)

So thank you Bonnie Martin for recommending me!!!!!! You are awesome in so many ways!!!! Thank you for looking out for me and I love you so much! (I tried to get a picture of you but I found out I was blocked out of Stacy's blog so I immediately sent her a text)

1 comment:

The Halladays said...

Sorry, I didn't block you intentionally! I love you! I think I did send an email to your other email, oh well, you're on now! Good luck with the babysitting.

I can't wait for Christmas time to come down and see you guys!