
Okay, so I posted about my obsession with getting a suit for Luke from Target. Well I ended up just ordering it online because I got free shipping and I got a code (thank you retailmenot.com) for $5 dollars off. I did order two different suits to see which one I liked better and then I will return the other one to the store. (Since I go there at least twice a week anyways)
So I found the perfect dress for Peyton to wear for our family picture and the holidays. I love this dress so much from gap.com but it is $39.99. I am waiting for it to go on sale and hoping that size 2T will not run out. (I'm going big so she can wear it for a longer time) I could also get 18-24 months if that is still available but she won't be able to wear it as much. Let me know what you think about the dress.....
2 comments:
That dress is adorable! Love it.
I love the dress! So stinkin cute. Makes me want a little girl to dress up!
Post a Comment