Friday, October 24, 2008

Yes, I screwed up a Quesadilla

So I asked my Mom and Dad if they wanted me to make them a Quesadilla. They said No so I made one for myself. I had already made one for my kids and they were eating it and were impressed how delicious it was. (I could tell by their faces)
So I put some butter on the quesadilla and lots of cheese. After a few minutes I pulled out the sheet and saw this. The sheet was high in the middle and so the cheese just rolled off the quesadilla.
I can't believe I screwed up a quesadilla. Fortunately, it was an act of the cookie sheet and too much butter. (Well and my lack of common sense for not noticing that it could happen)

1 comment:

John Sperry said...

You can tell I'm not from SoCal because I have never made a quesadilla that 1, is open-faced, and 2, is cooked in the oven. I always fold mine in half and just stick it in the frying pan until it browns and the cheese melts. But, hey, you got a blog post out of it! ;)