Saturday, November 1, 2008

I climbed the Stairs because they were there....


So today I went to visit my Dad at the hospital and I walked up 8 flights of stairs. I just did it because I could. I am a stair walking machine! Fortunately, I had my 42oz Dr.Pepper in hand so I was able to stop at the landings and take a refreshing sip to encourage me to keep going!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Of course you can climb stairs, that Dr. Pepper has prune juice in it! That's why my GRANDMA could climb stairs too!

Actually, she's dead, so I doubt she's doing that now... good thing she enjoyed her stairs and prune-juice Pepsi's while she could. ;D

Sheri King said...

Handicapped parking spots are not actually for the handicapped. These are actually Chuck Noriss's reserved spots. The handicapped sign is just a warning of what Chuck will do to you if you park there.

Laura Beers said...

Once again....Dr.Pepper is not made with prune juice. That is a myth according to the Dr.Pepper website and I have been a member since 1997.

Also, NICE ONE SHERI!!!!

Reggs said...

I am pretty sure Dr. Pepper would have taken you an additional 10 flights if you had brought a 64 oz instead.
I heard that someone drank Dr. Pepper and got into Harvard, just because of drinking DP. Yep, I'm pretty sure that's true.