Thursday, November 13, 2008

I had no hope but to be whitetrash


My Mom told me that the thermostat was coming off the wall and needed to be screwed back in. My Mom didn't have time to deal with it at that time so she duct taped it to the wall. Since everyone is pretty busy it might be a little while till it is fixed. Duct Tape fixes everything!!!!

You know now the reason why I am whitetrash.

6 comments:

Our family recipe box said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen, I can come over and fix it for ya if you want!!! he he he

Anonymous said...

why dont you just fix it.You live there for free.

Laura Beers said...

Dear Anonymous person,
I know who you are. I agree though. I will fix it right now.

Laura Beers said...

It was been fixed. It took me about 2 minutes to do it.

The Ferguson Family said...

good job cousin, I knew you could fix it, I mean you were a Construction Management major.

Anonymous said...

Do you really know who that anonymous person is so many people check your blog a day how could you know who wrote that.
signed
anonymous