Friday, November 7, 2008

Yes, I am super cheap

So I bought an outfit for Peyton a little over 2 months ago and I bought it as a size 24 months. I paid $20 dollars for it and I was like "This is worth the money because of the cuteness". Well I have kept it in the closet since my purchase with the tags on until Peyton could fit into it. I went to put on the outfit today and I decided to take it back and see if the price had gone down. Sure enough the price was now $16.00. I had a 15% coupon so I returned it for $20.54 and then bought it back for $14.65. So because I am cheap, and whitetrash, I got an extra 6 dollars for my effort. (Well now it is $5 dollars because I used one of the dollars to buy a refreshing beverage)

No comments: