I have come to realize that I have an eating problem. There are certain foods, and one drink, that I could eat and drink and make myself 1,000 lbs before I would stop. Luckily, I have run out of these foods at the house and I try really hard not to buy another pack or make a new batch. The good news is that I have lost weight and am in the low 150s which I have not been since college. I just have to keep that up and not get suckered back into eating these delicious treats......
Here are my food choices:
Peanut Butter No Make Cookies (I can eat 10 in one sitting with no problem...no problem)
Twizzlers (Regular kind. I don't like any other licorice)
Charleston Chews (The bite sized ones)
Entemann's Cream Cheese Pastry (I can eat the whole thing without thinking)
Vanilla Zingers
Peanut Brittle (from See's Candies)
Here is my drink choice:
Dr.Pepper (42oz drink from McDonalds. I get 2 sometimes 3 a day)
No comments:
Post a Comment