I'm sure a lot of people out there are wondering why I'm not updating my Blog on a regular basis. There are a few reasons:
1) The ceiling fan in our room broke so we did not have light in our room for 3 weeks. We just fixed it today.
2) I'm trying to stay insanely busy and help my Mom with all of her financial, and day to day, things.
3) Someone stole a check I wrote to our Dr. and used it at Wal-Mart. So we had to close out our accounts and declare it fraud.
4) I don't like down time where I get to think because I always get very sad.
5) My children are hellions.
I will start writing more soon. I have just been very busy trying to distract myself from life. I have gone to the temple and I find that is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Even reading scriptures and attending church makes me miss my Dad and that is just silly.
I miss my Dad but I know he is happy so I just need to "Cowboy Up" and know I will see him when I die.
5 comments:
Oh honey, take some time. Let yourself feel what you need to feel. No one expects you to bounce back right away. Trust me, pushing feelings down only makes them come back later.
*hugs hugs hugs*
You'll make it. Just give yourself some time. :)
I love you Laura! I have been a horrible blogger lately, but I always love reading yours. I hope you know I am praying for you and your family! Keep smiling because it makes me smile when you do!
Laura,
You are stronger than you know. I know how hard the quiet times can be. At least, when Mike was when Iraq, those were the hardest times for me. Love you!!!!
Am
Laura, you are one of the strongest people I know! Thanks for always being a great example to me and everyone around you. I'm proud of you for continuing to do what is right during a hard time in your life. We love you!
Post a Comment