Monday, February 9, 2009

Family at the Weipert/Beers House

We had a lot of family in town the last few weeks but not for the best reason. Still it was a lot of fun, and helped me a lot, seeing my family. I can't explain how supportive it was to see my cousins that I love so much at my Dad's funeral. Thank you for everyone who came out!!!
My Awesome Aunt Nancy, cousin David and cousin Matthew.
Grandma Weipert and my Awesome Aunt Karen
Grandma Weipert, Peyton, Luke, Morgan and Max
Uncle Joe and Mark
Cousin Dave
My Mom and her Mom- Grandma Larson

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I love all the pictures you've posted. It was really good to see you at your Dad's funeral, although it was for a sad reason. I am glad I got to see lots of my cousins. I hope your doing okay, I am thinking of you lots. I know how it feels and my heart hurts for you. How is your mom doing?