We had to go get a new dishwasher at Home Depot so that ended the potty training attempt for the day. Now I'm watching Princess Lily, that is what Luke calls her, for a few hours so they can have a play date! Her poor sister got hurt and is at the hospital for a little bit.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Chronicles of Luke's Potty Training
Yesterday Luke wore his big boy underwear for about an hour around the house. He only had one accident but then he was good. This morning he woke up and wanted nothing to do with underwear and kept saying "Just change me Mommy". So then he sealed the deal by going poop in his diaper and then telling me "I just went poop in my diaper so now you need to change me".

We had to go get a new dishwasher at Home Depot so that ended the potty training attempt for the day. Now I'm watching Princess Lily, that is what Luke calls her, for a few hours so they can have a play date! Her poor sister got hurt and is at the hospital for a little bit.
We had to go get a new dishwasher at Home Depot so that ended the potty training attempt for the day. Now I'm watching Princess Lily, that is what Luke calls her, for a few hours so they can have a play date! Her poor sister got hurt and is at the hospital for a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you SOO much for watching Lillie while we were at the ER with Ivy! It means so much to me! She has been talking about how she can't wait to go to class and see Luke on Sunday since we got home. She loves visiting your house.
Hey how's the potty training going? I am going to try the bare butt method with Paisley, I'll let you know how it goes.
Cute pix!
Post a Comment