Today I got a haircut and it is awesome! My hair is to my shoulders and it has a small A-line. While I was getting my haircut my friend Katherine watched Luke and Peyton. Katherine is Ronald's mom, who is Luke's Best friend, and Luke didn't have any accidents until I got back. Luke can hold it for 3 hours if he wants too.
Luke came close to breaking me today but I held firm. I was patient and only got irritated a couple of times. I put a diaper on Luke after the bath and Luke actually asked to wear his underwear so I think we are making progress. Tomorrow we are going to Sea World with my Mother in Law so lets hope it goes well but I will be bringing extra underwear and shorts.
Luke's Potty Stats Today:
3 Pees
1Poo
1 Accident
4 melt downs about not wanting to sit on the toilet
3 comments:
Yay for hair cuts. :-D Ivy and I are getting one today or tomorrow.
I think Luke is doing good. Asking to wear the underwear is a start. At least for Lillie it was. I think he'll get it soon.
If he only had one accident, it sounds like he is getting close. He will be there in no time!
When you were in college, did you ever imagine you'd spend the whole day keeping track of someone elses bowel movements?? HA HA HA!! Motherhood sure is humbling. You're doing a GREAT job!!
Post a Comment