Friday, March 27, 2009

The Next Martha Stewart


So my friend Mandy came over this afternoon and we made flower clips for our daughters. Here are my first attempts and I think they turned out well.

I know...you are all impressed!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Cute! I am impressed. Maybe I should try making them instead of buying them. How much did they cost you to make?

Laura Beers said...

Cousin,
It seriously costs like 2 dollars a clip once you get the stuff. If you only make one or two then it would be a lot more expensive.

Here is what you need:

clips (100 pack for 4.50 or cheaper)

Hot glue gun (what Mormon doesn't have one? I don't...but my Mom does)

Ribbon (super cheap less than a $1)

Flower of your choice (99 cents each)

I love my clips for Peyton.

sdheinens said...

What the??? Thanks for the invite!! They turned out super cute though...GOOD JOB

Sarah said...

Darling Laura, I made them about a month ago, and they are on my blog too. Good luck with the potty-training!