Thursday, April 16, 2009

Being Poor has some advantages

So my kids just got approved for Healthy Families. This is awesome because we are saving on over $100 dollars a month just canceling them from our Blue Shield insurance. Now we pay around $25 dollars a month for Healthy Families and then a $5 dollar copay for Luke and Peyton doesn't have a copay since she is under 2 year. So yesterday when we went to the Dr. it was free. Before we had to pay $35 dollars each visit and that was really adding up during the winter months. Plus their new doctor is my doctor and their offices are just across the street from us. Nice Life for the Beers.

There are some advantages to being poor. I finally found a good one...

2 comments:

ANGELA said...

You are too funny! I hope the kids stop being sick. Then you won't even have to go to the doctor.

Laura Beers said...

If they do get sick it is free. It is awesome! Oh look my kid has a rash....take them to the dr. Oh look my kid is looking at me funny....take them to the dr. Oh look I think my son is being too crazy....take them to the dr.

Just kidding. I'm not that bad.