So today my family went to church as normal and we only showed up a couple of minutes late this time. We have actually been on time the last couple of months ever since I gave a Relief Society talk about Sacrament Meeting.
Peyton was so unbearable during Sacrament Mtg that Jake took her home because she was exhausted from keeping us up all night. So I had to teach Jake's Sunday School Lesson and then I had to teach my Young Women's Lesson. The problem was that Luke refused to go to Sunbeams. So he was with me for the entire Sunday School, and then I went to Primary to help Luke give his talk, and then he came with me back to Young Womens. It was fun!!!
Fun Times at Church!!!! I love helping Luke give a talk because he is so adorable!!!
3 comments:
Oh, there are so many days when I just want to send Lily home with Mike. We have 1 o'clock church, so it is during naptime...which is a nightmare. So, I feel your pain!!!
You got to love days like that! I am counting douwn. Only 8 more moths of 1 o'clock church.
Obviously, I can't spell. Hopefully, you can understand what I was trying to say in the above comment. :) I'm pregnant. Need I say more!
Post a Comment