
So my dream has come true and I got contacted by the People's Court regarding a small claim's court case I had emailed them about.
(Back story- I sold my Dad's car but the buyers did not pay the full amount so I wrote up a promissory note that they would pay the remaining $500 dollars and return my Dad's personalized license plate. It took about 2 and 1/2 months but they sent the money and the license plate. I wrote the people's court about 2 weeks after they defaulted on the agreement)
Now I need a new story. Does anyone want me to take them to court? I'm open on the idea. It is a free trip to NY and you make a few thousand dollars for being on the show. PLEASE...............
3 comments:
Ha! That reminds me of the time we almost got on Jenny Jones. That would of been hilarious!
Love the new hair.
Um, you totally need to sue Dr. Pepper for being so delicious and addictive.
You just need to chronicle how much the deliciousness "forces" you to drink. Then sue them for a years supply of DP. In a way, they're going to get it all back anyway!
Pretty much open and closed case if you ask me. ;)
Bummer that they paid you back before court...
Your new hair would have looked so good on TV.
I laugh every time I think of the Jenny Jones photoshoot!
Post a Comment