Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Garments

So my Mom bought me some new garments when she was in UT this past weekend.

Before you read on here are some things you should know that I already know:

Yes, I could have bought them at the SD Temple
Yes, I could have bought them online
Yes, I could have bought them and not had my Mom buy them
Yes, it is sad that my Mom is buying me garments
Yes, I wash my garments after each use

Now continue with the blog update:


When I opened up the package I was amazed at how white the garments were. After all I still have garments from 7 years old when Jake and I got married. As long as the garments don't have holes I have considered them usable. I had no idea how nice new ones were.

THANK YOU MOM FOR BUYING ME NEW WHITE GARMENTS!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

You and your brother have a lot in common. Although he has been know to wear them "holy".

Andrea said...

I know what you mean. Isn't it nice to wear nice white undies?