Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pioneer Trek

Okay so I actually gained weight while on the Pioneer Trek by a few pounds. I kept getting delicious cookies and brownies handed to me. Sometimes I handed them to the youth and sometimes I ate them in fear of not getting food for a few hours. It was an awesome experience though. We arrived on Thursday at 4pm and we took off to the location. We camped (I slept in my mom's car) and then we hiked 6 miles on Friday and then about 5 miles (but with hills) on Sat. It rained really hard from Fri afternoon to early Sat morning. Once again I slept in my car. We came home around 6ish on Sat. So here are a few pictures of the trek.

Remember....I am taken because I look GOOD!!!!!!
Pioneer Trek Me, Andrea Prescott, Sister Zollinger

My Pioneer Family
Pioneer Trek me and the Young Women of my ward
Pioneer Trek me and the young women of my ward giving our best Pioneer Face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pj's sticking out under your skirt. HOT!!