I know everyone is super excited to hear about how my visits went to Cafe Rio on Sat. Yes, I said "visits" because my BFF Kenzie took me twice on Sat. I got the same thing, shredded beef burrito, because I know they are already perfection. I did discover that my children love cafe rio!!!!

Me, Peyton and Cafe Rio. The Dr.Pepper was delicious and the food was beyond perfection!

Luke loving Cafe Rio!!! He ate so much!

Peyton giving me her "Stop talking to me and taking pictures of me when I am trying to eat Cafe Rio" face!

My BFF Kenzie and her son Carson!
4 comments:
I am glad you are starting your kids young. Ethan already reacognoizes Cafe Rio. It is excellent because the kids quesadillas are free.
What a great day that was. Last night I asked Emma what she wanted for dinner and she said "Cafe Rio" it was like music to my ears.
Oh yum! Cafe Rio is without a doubt the best thing about living in Utah. I'm so happy you got to enjoy its deliciousness again.
I love Cafe Rio. My favorite thing is the sweet pork salad. There is one in Provo so in law school we will see if I can ever afford one, lol.
Post a Comment