So I lost my phone today. I know.....how can I live???? I don't know what happened but I got into the car with it and when I got to the pirate park I couldn't find it. We made two stops at the recycling place to get gulpage money from recycling cans and then Target to pick stuff up at the Young Women.
I thought Jake might have had my phone but now after looking for hours I can't find it. So if I don't text you back then just know I don't have my phone.
3 comments:
So sorry. I just sent you a text that I wont be making it to the gym in the morning because Mitch has to be at work early. You probably won't get this before then but I hope you have a good workout and I'll be missing our chatting workout that I was really looking forward to. Hopefully it will turn up at Target or something.
Whatever will you do? How will you survive?
I keep waiting for the update that you have a new phone.....
Still waiting.....
How can you leave us hanging like this???
Post a Comment