Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Running Experiences

My awesome friend Mandy and I have been rotating the babysitting duty and we take turns working out. Today she watched my kids and I went running around her neighborhood. (Well, at times running and then other times trying to pretend I was stretching along side of the road) I go running for about 35 or so minutes so I'm running about 2 miles. I am not a fast runner but I love listening to my music and being on my own for that brief period of time.

When it is my turn to watch Mandy's kids they are so easy for me. Her daughter Fey and Luke just play and her 14 month old son is the perfect baby. He can be bribed with food and dancing to music.

1 comment:

ANGELA said...

You make me laugh. I hadn't read your blog for awhile so it was fun to catch up. I love your Twitter posts. I don't get it either. I am glad you had fun in AZ and especially that you got to go to Cafe Rio! You are awesome!!!