I convinced Mandy and Photina to go to the World Famous San Diego Zoo on Friday. It was a lot of fun! Both of my friends are pregnant and their kids were under control during this zoo trip. Sadly my kids were little hellions again! It might have something to do with my parenting?

Peyton just sat in the middle of the street by the giraffes. I know great supervision on my part.

Luke as a baby Giraffe.

Fay, Luke and Lille walking hand in hand with each other. It was so hard to take a picture but it was so cute to see. Luke loves his two girlfriends.

Me and the kids. I just had to take a picture showing that my kids have matching shirts. Since I have a boy and a girl they don't dress a like but I made it happen with their "Zoo shirts".
No comments:
Post a Comment