Today I went to the grocery store to get my WIC purchases (i love free government milk and cheese) and I picked up a few other things. I got some Cocoa Puffs and Dora fruit snacks. They were both on sale but when I went to get them rung up they came out at a different price. So I got them for free!!!! It was awesome and a pleasant surprise. I'm sure the people looked at me and thought "We should just give her the food for free because she looks white trash". I will take White trash Pity!!!
2 comments:
That is awesome! Go to this website...you will LOVE it!! athriftymom.blogspot.com
ooo! white trash pity, i need me some of that.
Love the pix of the new spa! that must be fun to get into after a long day, and with a cold beverage.
Also, sorry about your neighbor. I would talk it out and avoid years of awkward encounters. I'm sure he was just emotional and in the moment, and said things out of anger.
Cool new phone!! total sweet action!
And good luck with the toddler bed!! I'm hoping Paisley will make it another year in the crib!!!!
Post a Comment