I went golfing the first time on Sat with my brother Mark and my Mom. It was a lot more fun then I thought it would be. I did make two great shots. My family was very patient with me. Nice family.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow I did not know you liked golf. I love golf we should go out some time and go golfing. Maybe someday jake can watch the kids and we can go out. I know a couple of great courses in san diego. Plus I owe you for doing that thing for me so it would be my treat. Hope you are having a blast and I look forward to when we go golfing.
Hey I will be in town this week and we should go golfing I know of a great course for new golfers. We can go to torrey pines golf course I play there all the time and love it. Give me a call if you are up for it.
2 comments:
Wow I did not know you liked golf. I love golf we should go out some time and go golfing. Maybe someday jake can watch the kids and we can go out. I know a couple of great courses in san diego. Plus I owe you for doing that thing for me so it would be my treat. Hope you are having a blast and I look forward to when we go golfing.
Hey I will be in town this week and we should go golfing I know of a great course for new golfers. We can go to torrey pines golf course I play there all the time and love it. Give me a call if you are up for it.
Post a Comment